We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with your Flagpole. Below are some common situations we’ve heard about and our recommended solutions.
Section(s) are locked in place –
There is a good chance there is dust or debris inside the locking mechanism. We know that if the pole is new it seems unlikely, but even with new poles it can still happen.
If you take a hose and spray the water inside the section around the collar, that will help to clear it out by pushing the dirt or anything else out of the way, and it shouldn't have a problem locking after it dries.
- Spray WD-40 around the friction locking ring.
- Get help to twist it
- Use some strap wrenches.
Flagpole Sections Not Locking?
If you’re experiencing issues with your flagpole not locking in place, we want to know the answers to the following questions:
- Did the flagpole initially lock, and then gradually slide down or is it just not locking at all?
- Was each section on the flagpole fully extended?
- When did you first notice this issue with the flagpole?
- Have you tried anything to remedy this yourself?
You can contact us HERE for support
If you don’t see a solution to your issue, please contact us HERE.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- When did this issue begin happening?
- Has it been occurring consistently, or does it happen off and on?
- Have you tried any solutions on your own?